NO EXCUSE IS ACCEPTABLE. NO EFFORT IS ADEQUATE UNTIL IT HAS BEEN PROVEN EFFECTIVE.
FEATURED JOB OPENINGS
Assistant Store Manager
Sprint – Kansas City, MO
A Sprint Retail Sales opportunity connects you to a job that matters. Your work adds value by the joy of connecting people to the things that matter most to them.
As a Sprint , you work in partnership with the Store Manager to create a sales environment that provides an unparalleled customer experience, resulting in loyal customers and successful business outcomes for Sprint and its’ shareholders. You are a role model for your team, teaching and coaching on the sales floor, empowering others to consistently deliver a successful sales solution. You not only encourage consistent success and learning opportunities but you take ownership of your leadership development that enables you to successfully improve individual and store performance. You enjoy the challenges of analyzing individual and team performance against business goals and implementing business improvements strategies. You deliver operational and merchandising excellence in a dynamic environment.
An Assistant Store Manager
• Partners with Store Manager to lead store team with unparalleled store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint Brand
• Motivates sales team to meet or exceed key performance objectives that include service and repair metrics, sales and customer satisfaction goals and store compliance/audits
• Provides continuous feedback and coaching to improve individual and store performance
• Delivers operational and merchandising excellence
• Completes all courses in your leadership curriculum path with the required time frames
• Complies with all operational policies and procedures including the Sprint Code of Conduct Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Bachelor’s degree or two years related work experience post high school
• One year supervisory experience
• One year retail experience
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you’ll:
• Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
• Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives for meeting or exceeding goals
• Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals
• Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
• Get a financial boost for furthering your education through our Tuition Assistance Program
• Connecting with the latest wireless and mobile device through our Employee Phone Program
• Achieve satisfaction that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
Are you ready to connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.